I am not sure if this is something I have developed recently or that has always been an issue for me. Looking back on things I have written it seems like I've always had this but lately, it's really extreme.

I mix up the order of words in sentences, letters in words, and confuse words that sound similar or rhyme. It can get really hard to write coherently and I use word correctors but I still make these mistakes constantly. It's really embarrassing for someone who has always had such a love for language and wanted to be a writer. People find it hard to believe that this is something I really struggle with so I try not to talk about it but I also want answers.

What should I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 6th, 2018
Experienced User
Dyslexic children and adults struggle to read fluently, spell words correctly and learn a second language, among other challenges. But these difficulties have no connection to their overall intelligence.

In fact, dyslexia is an unexpected difficulty in reading in an individual who has the intelligence to be a much better reader. While people with dyslexia are slow readers, they often, paradoxically, are very fast and creative thinkers with strong reasoning abilities.
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2018
Experienced User
I would suggest you to contact speech therapist when this issue will bother you all the time
As well, did you notice if you have started to sleep less?
|
Quick Reply