Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

Dying. Im going downhill, from pills.

Im going downhill, from pills.

And im surrounded by less than loving individuals shall we say.

So I have to sit with my kidneys rotting and my legs burning and not say anything unless it is about them, esp. protraying how much I respect them and think how great they are. Otherwise you keep your mouth shut because they don't want to hear it.

They also think that their problems are fantastically gargantuan compared to mine. And that is all that I ever hear, is to shutup and act happy and tell them what they want to hear.

The human race is a sick little virus, a cancer, a sniveling little child who likes to burn ants.

Disagree? Then wait your turn. You'll see them, when it starts to hurt and you are running out of options, then you will see them. And they will blame you for your suffering and their hatred.

Just a hateful little cancerous selfish breed of being is what you are, Ill enjoy watching it crumble, and people will not be able to say that they don't deserve it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 22nd, 2012
I think it is scary how when i have psychosis that NO ONE is There, know one Understands, Everything is Backwards To them, they see it in their dreams what isee when im waking and vise versa so i have to wait to fall alseep before they are there to care the NEXT daylight. I tell people/doctor what i need and how Scared I get and what happens, and they DONT Get it, like i am speaking japanese. How Nothing works out when you are like that, and that the "timing" of the things that happen is NEVER on the Right Que or Sequence with anything God like?
|

replied November 23rd, 2012
They are prophets who corrupts the minds of the innocents. One of the unholy foundation of inhumane society harnessing our destructive potential. They are full of rage, anger because they eat and drink our mind and blood in order to get their false Godhood. They can tell our future but they corrupt our past and present to make their premonition or evil vision to happen. These people are turning us into a monstrous being like them and like their idols. It is indeed right that everything to them is backwards because they are living in darkness or in opposite path of righteousness. They are using our mistakes to make us more vulnerable to cause us our own destruction. I didn't know why these group of people or stranged society inhibit us to live with the rest of the community?
|

User Profile
replied November 23rd, 2012
While I do agree with you, the human race is rather disappointing as a whole. But I promise you that there are people out there who do care and will listen. If you need someone to talk to please don't hesitate to message me, while I can't empathize I can most certainly listen, if you ever want or need someone to talk to. I won't try to be little your problems or try to "fix" you. But I can be a friend if you need or want one.
|
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....