Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

dry sex with lace underwear

Hi im really worried and i would really love if someone would answer my question because none of the already answered questions are exactly like mine. Yesterday me and my boyfriend were "dry humping" and i had on all lace underwear and you can see through then easily and he had on compression shorts. His underwear were wet from the precum and mine were wet also but i didnt know if it was from him or me and i didnt change my underwear for about 3 and a half hours afterwards. I did wash with a wash rag down there after i changed. Is there any way i could get pregnant? Is there any way someone could get pregnant with the guy wearing compression shorts and the girl wearing no underwear? Please someone help me im losing my mind.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 17th, 2013
Community Volunteer
If sperm makes it's way through two layers of underwear and then fertilize your egg, it will be magical sperm indeed. Sperm just does not travel well outside the body, and it does not know how to find the opening in your lips and then the vaginal opening in there, even if it can make it through 2 layers of underwear.

Please be careful when you make out.
|

replied June 17th, 2013
Thank you so much:) any other replys are requested and would be helpful
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....