Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
I am taking Oxybutynin for hyperhidrosis (excessive or hyper-active sweating of the hands and feet) but it has an undesirable side effect of dry mouth, which is more pronounced when I exercise. I need to take it every four hours after I get up, four times per day. It is moderately effective. What remedies are there to combat dry mouth. I have a difficult Taekwondo black belt test coming up. It's in two 2-hour sessions, on the same day, so I need to be able to last without drinking water for at least one hour I'm guessing. I have dried Mouth Kote spray, but it only remains effective for around 25 minutes.
Did you find this post helpful?
|