Okay so i have read all the answers, and they are so mixed up, here is my story:

So im 16, ive never had sex before with my bf, i am a virgin. we are at this place and we didn't go fully naked but basically he was rubbing his penis on my area but not upwards as if we were having sex. We were both standing up and he was just sliding his penis back and fourth. we did not have intercourse what so ever.
I am just worried that i may be pregnant. as there was some precome. nothing was inserted into my vagina.
it has been 3 days since we have done it and im getting this clear runny, water like discharge it obviously could be normal but just wanted to add onto that.
please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2012
Community Volunteer
It is unlikely that you will be pregnant from that.

PLEASE be more careful. One of you (or both) should keep your underwear on. It is better to be safe rather than sorry.

Take care!
|

replied June 20th, 2012
haha ilovefood. Not laughing at you but i have been in the same situation with my gf. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was 18 and she was 14. I know that sounds bad but im 30 and she is 26 and weare still together. We was in the car doing the same thing and she got pre-cum on her legs, and to make it worse she was late after that. Very scary situation your in, she was going to tell her mom and dad she was pregnant, while i was thinking on how to sneak her of to get a abortion. But it was nothing as yours will be if there was no inter-course. All i have to say is wait till your 18. It will save you from these scary situations. It will not be easy, but what you are doing helped us get through tough times, oral helped also, but i am glad we waited till she was 18, it was tough, but i do miss the stuff we did before sex, and if he will wait till your 18 for sex then you kow he really loves you. Hope this helps, if you need someone to talk with then i believe you can im me
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....