over a month ago my boyfriend and i were dry humping. he had boxers on and sweat pants and i had a dress on, making my only cover my underware. i felt a little wet but not enough to drench my underware. and this only lasted a few minutes since we had to go somewhere.

i had my periods around the 19th of October, and around the 7th November instead of periods, i was getting dark brown discharge and a little blood too, this went on for three days.

Now i'm starting to stress waiting for my periods to come. could there have been a chance i had gotten pregnant? or is my weird periods in November due to exam stress? also, my breast started to hurt this afternoon,and i heard this can either be signs of pms or early pregnancy.

please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
Takashi,

It is not possible to get pregnant through three layers of clothing, especially when the gentleman did not ejactulate. It does not matter how wet you become.

So, if you are having irregular periods, it is most likely due to hormonal imbalances. You should see your gynecologist.

Good luck.
|

replied December 28th, 2011
To me i think it's ok it proberly is just stress or something i would not worry about it
|

replied December 28th, 2011
To me i think it's ok it proberly is just stress or something i would not worry about it
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....