Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

drugs dont get me anywhere

I have loved this girl since our first kiss we went out for a year and 5 months. Then she broke up with me because of my grades. Angry and Sad I went to any drug i could get to. She started going out with one of my friends.....its been a year and a couple of months i talked to her. She wants nothing to do with me. That whole year we werent talking i just kept this dream in my head thta we would get back together. I tell her i loved her and all she has to say is that she doesnt beleive me because i havnt talked to her in so long....but i thought i would give her time! but no i lost the one person i have truley loved so much. last week i was on LSD and i saw her i was so happy then she blew me a kiss and walked away. i feel so terrible. i miss her so much and would do anything for her i just need someone to tal to my best friend doesnt talk to me anymore and my parents wont understand please
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 3rd, 2009
Sorry
That is so sad. Im sorry you have nobody to turn to. I definately know how much that sux! BUT Im sure you know how serious drugs are..dang it really sux that you turned to that crap to heal your broken heart. If you really love her you'll get your stuff together b4 even trying to get her back. It's a mess to be in and it would hurt her even more for you to pull her down with you and I don't belive that you would intentionally hurt her like that. I really feel it would be useless to get her back and then lose her when she discovers your "problem" tell her you love her and that you never stopped. Tell her you thought you were giving her the space she wanted...then tell her you want her back but you need help. Maybe if you tell her your problem and let her know you want to get straight so you two can be together she may support your decision and even be by your side the whole way through it. If all else fails, at least you can clean up and move on...hope this helps.
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
This is normal feeling. You need just reassurance.
Good relationship needs good understanding which is possible through mutual respect and care.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Broken Hearted , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.