I cut down drinking sodas because they are bad for your teeth. I discovered Crystal Light and thought that was an awesome replacment. On a whim I googled Crystal Light and teeth and found out it's also bad. So what CAN I drink safely? I don't want to just drink plain water all day. That sucks. Please give me some alternatives.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 30th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Milk is fabuless for your teeth. Orange juice enriched with calcium is also nothing to scoff at. Really moderate amounts of anything short of crystal meth isn't that bad for your teeth. As long as you're practicing good oral hygene you should be able to periodically have acidic or surgarry beverages and still expect to have functioning teeth well into your twilight years
|

replied November 10th, 2009
Anything that has any form of sugar digestable by bacteria is not good for your teeth however anything in moderation and good oral hygiene likely won't cause problems. That being said drinks that don't have sugar would be water, tea, and black coffee(but will stain)

Both milk and orange juice(which is also an acid) have sugar so I would hesitate to say they are good for your teeth.
|

replied November 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Both milk an Orange juice contain calcium, which is phenomenally good for your teeth. Orange juice also contains Vitamin C which is essential healthy enamel. Orange juice both citric acid, which could damage your teeth over the course of a decade of constant exposure. I would not advocate you drinking more than 40 gallons of orange juice in a sitting or chemically distilling orange juice to concentrate it's more acidic properties. With good oral hygiene, moderate amounts of acidic or sugary beverages aren't dangerous to the health of your teeth.
|

replied January 17th, 2012
I need help with my teeth.
Uhm, I just recently got into taking good care of my teeth, I mean I have always brushed them, only once a day though, and that was in the morning. But recently, I have discovered that having good teeth is an awesome feature, especially for someone who wants to be an actress. I really need advice on what to drink and what to eat to maintain good health for my teeth. I bought mouth wash today, can you use it more than once a day? Also I need to know what i can do about my teeth being super fragile. My teeth keep breaking, its mainly in the back in my last two teeth on the right side, but we dont have the money to go get my teeth checked out and fixed, so i need adice on how to keep them strong until we have the money. Suggestions?
|
This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!
Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....