hi my name is and i am a 22 year male i had double vision in both my eyes for two years but my right eye is better then my left eye and from 5 or 6 days i am having slanted vision with little dizziness and text appear wavy i also have floaters in both eyes,visual snow,starburst effect,mild halos,also sometime when i try to sleep and my eyes are closed after some time a bright light comes only when my eyes are close with strange sensation and i also have blue entoptic phenomenon now i have visited many doctors and have done ultrasound and 3 or four dilated eye checkup but they all say my are retina is fine and glasses do not correct the double visio.. now recently is a doctor says i may have weak eye muscles and they are causing this please help me and tell em what should i do and also i have forward head posture and tmj with ringing ears i know its all messed up but i don't have a clue what is happening or is it a neurological problem or else..
please help thankyou
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....