Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

don't understand all the things which are happening in life

User Profile
My name is ritik, 22 years old. my condition is so pathetic. I am unable to understand my love and all the things which are happening in my life. May be they are not trying to understand me. I am a professional and giving promotional exams but nobody wants to understand me. My love loves me so much but she never understand me. I started to take joints. When she knew it, she was very angry with me. She is much far away from me so we talk only on phone. I am also unable to study. We quarrel so much.
I am totally depressed. My life has become hell, sometimes I want to kill myself but can't do. I always think about my love, my family.
I don't know how to talk with my love so that she could understand me. I want to tell her every thing but I can't although I used to tell her everything before. I have made her worry so many times for her past. sometimes she listens but sometimes she quarrels. Although I have stopped such things but still she never understand. I think I need a psychiatrist.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2014
Depression Answer A46172
Hi,

Welcome to ehealthforum. From the description of your symptoms, it seems likely that you’re suffering from depression. For the same, I’ll suggest you to consult a psychiatrist & maybe a clinical psychologist also as you may require rounds of psychological counseling and may be drugs to overcome the depressive illness you seem to be going through. Meanwhile, I’ll also suggest reading some inspirational books as I have seen a lot of my patients benefiting from them.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Depression , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.