Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

don't know if I'm pregnant. I've never been late before.

I had my period June 23rd. I had unprotected sex on the 24th. My bf pulled out. My period then ended on the 28th. 2 weeks later i was bleeding July the 13th and it lasted til the 15th. I was suppose to get my period yesterday ( July 26th) and it hasn't come. My periods are a 28 day cycle, regular and I've never been late before. I've been having pregnancy symptoms such as bloating, eating weird, gaining weight, being sleepy a lot, moody, face is breaking out, back and head ache, frequent urination, and just feeling pregnant. Could I be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2011
Community Volunteer
The symptoms you are describing are typically only later in a pregnancy. They are not the first signs.

Normally a woman is not fertile during her menstruation. Period sex is thus very safe. It is not 100% safe, but it comes pretty close to 100% safe, especially day 2.

Take an early detection pregnancy test like First Results (not the digital one) and use the second test a week later to confirm the results.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...