Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Does this sound like testicular cancer?

I'm 23 years old. I have anxiety and OCD so bad that I take 5 different meds. I wanna include that for the past 7 or so years I've gained a lot of weight to where I'm now obese. Over those years I've slowly been growing breasts, which are very large now. The doctor said it's gynecomastia. Last night I noticed a small ache in my lower left stomach that went on for about 5 minutes. I didn't think anything of it. This morning I went to urinate and I noticed if I kind of press or squeeze my left testi, I can feel that small ache in my stomach that I felt last night, but only for a couple of seconds. I'm scared that I have cancer. Please shine some light in me, this is freaking me out.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2018
(online)
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
This presentation of symptoms is not consistent with cancer.Unexplained weight loss, fever,anemia and chronic diarrhoea are alarming signs of cancer.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Cancer, Anxiety
Quick Reply
Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicles , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.