Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

Does this sound like an external hemorrhoid?

So, I was diagnosed with an internal hemorrhoid 8 years ago. I have been bothered on and off by them since. Within the past couple of years, I've had more itching and more discomfort when I go to the bathroom. Some days I'm fine and some days it's more bothersome. About 5 months ago, I noticed a lump after I went to the bathroom, but probably within a half hour I could barely feel it. I now notice this lump right before I have to go and right after I go - it then subsides. Is this an external hemorrhoid or would this be considered internal? When I look in teh area I don't see anything besides what looks like could be skin tag. On rare occasion I do have bleeding after going. I have had no change in bowel habits. I'm 30 years old.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2011
There are two type of hemorrhoids External and Internal. You do have internal hemorrhoids which is a swollen veins and the end of the anus. These veins do swell with bowel movements and subside afterward. They can be very painful especially sitting. I had hemorrhoids sometime ago and got help from a website about home remedies and some tip as to foods consumption. base on your question you have internal hemorrhoids and not external.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply