Medical Questions > Mens Health > Birth Control - Men Forum

does my rubbing leads to hr pregnancy .?

User Profile
Today I and my gf had a sexual thing like bt we didn't intercourse ..I finger her n made hr wet .. After that I touched her vagina with my penis I pulled it inside her vagina bt kinda inserted my penis tip inside her BT DT too negalible bcoz she felt pain n we were both not ready fr sex ...BT after dt I only rubbed my penis on hr vagina BT dt too fr less dn a min. She gave me an oral n I came on boobs ...so does my rubbing leads to hr pregnancy .??? Plzzx tell me ..m kinda worried as it was our first time..

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 16th, 2016
Hello,
This is a detailed description and there is no ejaculation inside! So depending upon that, what I can say only there is a least chance of getting pregnant.But, the possibility depends on the type of sex practiced and if it is so as per your version, you can take my word.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Birth Control - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.