Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

Does it possible to reduce 10kg weight within in a month?

I want to reduce my weight within a month.I am 23 years with 55 kg weight with 145cm height.Does it possible to reduce 10kg weight within in a month?
How can I reduce my weight with short periods?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 20th, 2018
Hi welcome to ehealth forum, I have read your query and would like to help

As per your provided data your BMI is 26.52kg/m^2 and ideally it should be between 19-25. According to which you only need to lose 3-5kgs. I would provide you with few tips with the help of which you can achieve the targeted weight.
1. Count your calories.
2. Choose low carb diet by avoiding sugar and hog start game food like potatoes and pasta.
3. Avoid canned food.
4. Eat only when you’re hungry and in small portions. Nothing slows down weight loss if you eat freaquently
5. Drink a glass of water before starting your meal.
6. Feel free to skip meals.
7. Track your progress by doing your weight and waist.
8. And lastly don’t forget to exercise.
By following this routine you can easily lose between 1-3kg within the first week.

Best wishes,
Dr. Khalil
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Eating Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.