Last month a friend of mine was convinced that when she was driving alone at night she saw a ghost,she says she saw this woman in the middle of the road and before should could hit the break she drove over her she then stopped the car and tried to find out if there was a body and there wasnt she says this woman was dressed in white has any of you ever encountered this experiance or similar to this or maybe a ghost in the house or any where do you think there is ghosts scared scared
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 26th, 2008
This 32-second clip from the security camera was recorded in the oldest part of the Elting Memorial Library last October 25. It shows what observers have described variously as a ghost, an anomaly, even an "electro quark plasma field." Suffice it to say, everyone who's seen it is at least mystified. Take a look for yourself and see what you make of it.

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ article?AID=/20080321/MEDIA0201/80321036

What do you think?
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Interesting clip. Library security cameras in a town with 6 thousand people? Man.

I think there is much we do not know about our world.
|

replied March 29th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
I do not believe in ghosts. There is no solid proof. There is no scientific sense to them existing.
|

User Profile
replied March 29th, 2008
Supporter
I totally believe ghosts exist. I used to live in a convent that doubled as a funeral home. It sounds so cliche, but so many creepy things happened to me in that house. Of course I can't prove them, because I (and my family) only saw/experienced them, but whatever... I believe! haha
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
in that video it looks like a bug on the lens of the camera---any one else?
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Moth.. Smile
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
You mean...the Mothman Prophesy? Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
lol--moth man--it just seemed to me when i watched it that it was either dust or bug and looking further it seemed more lik bug
|

replied April 28th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Intriguing video. I would not jump right to the conclusion that it is a ghost - I echo the entiments that it may be a bug, I'm sure there's a chance it could also be dirt/dust. The way in which it moves makes me lean away from the possibility of it being dust, though.

I do believe in ghosts; I have seen only one in my whole life, and recently I began trying to contact someone who had died long ago and have been seeing minor successes in my endeavors. I think a lot of ghost videos and photos are fake (not intentionally faked, but people just mistake hair and shadows for spirits), but as far as I'm concerned, spirits do exist.
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2008
Community Volunteer
there are parallel worlds...I believe in spirits. But that did kind of look like a bug...moth man prophecies... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing scared Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :lol:you R 2 funny!
|

replied April 28th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
it looks like a spider walking on its web, but just too close to the screen to be visable which makes it blurry.
i think unless something abnormal happens to me, i might think otherwise...but im a little bit skeptical.
If you run across a video camera or camera it leaves trails sometimes which some may mistake for a spirit, there could be too much light somewhere in the distance and makes an "orb" which some also think is a spirit.
The OP story seems a little ... odd.
It sounds exactally like the movie Shudder.
A woman and her husband driving down streets of Japan [i think]
Woman sees a girl -in white
Woman tries to stop so she does not hit her, they swerve, hit the girl, when they go to look back, no girl.
Maybe your friend has watched too many horror movies that have a fimiliar scene like this...
|

replied April 28th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I did not look at the video but I do believe in the afterlife. Smile angel
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2008
Community Volunteer
butterfly6169...not to be rude but you didn't miss much. The video was inconclusive to say the least...
|

replied April 29th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
alot of "ghost videos" are fake ones.
|

User Profile
replied April 29th, 2008
Community Volunteer
I think so too...most are fake or just a real something out of focus. That video is a bug, nothing more. I do believe in an afterlife and I know some people have a gift that enables them to see those who are on the other side. I just don't know what to think of all of that myself. I know someone who actually does see them...I know she's not a liar, but I'm just incredulous is all.
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2008
Supporter
They exist. I’ve seen one. Up close.
I went to England in 1999 and I shared a house with a couple of friends. When I moved in, there was a lovely spacious bedroom which was not occupied. When I asked my friends if I could have it, they said that there was ‘activity’ there. I couldn’t care less, because I thought they were just teasing me as usual.
After working a 36 hour shift I came home absolutely dog tired. I plunged down on a couch in the room too tired to undress and get into bed. I was just about to fall asleep when I became uneasy. I opened my one eye, and saw a ‘man’ standing in the doorway staring at me. I was just too tired to care, so I just told him to p*ss off and go haunt someone less tired. This feeling then became unbearable and the hair in my neck stood up. When I open my eyes he had his face about 5cm from mine!
0.02 milliseconds later I stood behind the couch letting out a scream that made the woodworms fall from the rafters. This of course was too much for even the living impaired. He disappeared, and the next thing the entire household was standing in my doorway. Needless to say I fainted.
The following day I had a sign on my door that read: I came, I saw, I conked
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Wow, Beline!!! That would have scared the bacteria off my skin!

I believe it, too. I have witnessed events firsthand that can not be explained by anything other than the unexplainable.
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Life in all its many layers and many entities is vast and mysterious indeed. Beline, you tell a good story and I believe you. But I have to laugh when you say things like " living impaired"...LOL:) Really, so witty and cleaver..your sense of hummer is refreshing and that story enchanting...pun intended.Wink
|

User Profile
replied May 1st, 2008
Supporter
It’s a culture thing, I guess. If something scares the living (or dying) daylights out of you, you joke about it.
The upside of the story is that I never saw him again. I guess he had one of two choices:
1)Enduring another scream that could be heard across the channel.
2)Move towards to light peacefully.
Tell us your story, Birch.
|
Tags: woman, alone car
Quick Reply