Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

does Blood group of male and female lead to complexities?

Doctor please tell me about the blood group of male and female that may lead to future complexities after marriage. thank u
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 27th, 2014
Welcome to ehealthforum,
Rh incompatibility occurs when the woman’s Rh type is negative and man’s Rh type is positive with the baby having Rh positive blood type. For further details, clarification and assistance visit your doctor/gynecologist. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Drink plenty of water. Take adequate rest. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.