Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

do you think i have ocd

hello
Im 30 years old so i been going out with my GF for like 5 mouths. And my thoughs and my feeling are make me push her away i cant control my mind sometime i can control and stop but then come back i geel guilty. And its happend to me in pass with previously GF and i always think " maybe she not the one" I always end up break it off and later on i start miss her i miss her voice. This one think i hate dating i start getting bad thoughs.I read so many articles i cant handle anymore. So please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2012
Experienced User
I do not see any connection between what you write and OCD at all. Maybe if you write more.....

You state plainly you don't like the one you see now. So, stop and wait for the right person.

What bad thoughts do you get?

Are you sure you are interested in girls at all, you could be wanting a WOMAN, mature and not stupid? Maybe you just aren't ready for a relationship at all. It's not a big deal having a relationship and if it's bad then dispose of it. Stop searching and just live, they will arrive, always do. Often as friends only initially.

Don't rush, 30 is not old.

Nothing OCD in your words, nothing. Just confused about girls. Hell, I have had 4 long term live in partners, one ex wife amongst them, and I still don't understand a thing about them. Don't expect to either.

Best you can do is just be yourself and don't change for anyone as that will destroy you.
|

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2012
Experienced User
I do not see any connection between what you write and OCD at all. Maybe if you write more.....

You state plainly you don't like the one you see now. So, stop and wait for the right person.

What bad thoughts do you get?

Are you sure you are interested in girls at all, you could be wanting a WOMAN, mature and not stupid? Maybe you just aren't ready for a relationship at all. It's not a big deal having a relationship and if it's bad then dispose of it. Stop searching and just live, they will arrive, always do. Often as friends only initially.

Don't rush, 30 is not old.

Nothing OCD in your words, nothing. Just confused about girls. Hell, I have had 4 long term live in partners, one ex wife amongst them, and I still don't understand a thing about them. Don't expect to either.

Best you can do is just be yourself and don't change for anyone as that will destroy you.
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....