User Profile
Has the global crisis made you cut back on the number of miles or kms that you drive?

Do you spend less money on gas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 14th, 2009
Supporter
I drive less because of rising gas prices. In fact, when the price started going back up, I moved to the same town I worked in so I wouldn't have to commute. (Granted, I always hated commuting so it didn't take much for me to decide to stop doing so. Also, the town was only 20 miles away.)
|

User Profile
replied February 14th, 2009
Supporter
Sorry, I just realized that the post was more about the current situation. I made these changes about three years ago, before we were 'officially' in a recession so I guess my response would be no, I don't drive any less.
|

replied October 19th, 2009
l used to drive for a living in England,but because of the increased arrogant behaviour from other road users,it has made me think twice about take alernative means of travel to get from A to B.

Many other reasons why l do not drive no more
|

replied October 19th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Our gas prices hadn't recoverred since Katrina locally so there was no room in the demand curve for them to increase during the recession. The recession hasn't made my commute to work or other obligations any shorter so nothing at all has changed in my driving habbits.
|

replied March 11th, 2019
Yes, I have drive less because I have no car and bike.
|
Tags: gas
Quick Reply