User Profile
i just broke up with my boyfriend of 6yrs yesterday. and im pretty broken up about it.
right now i feel like im bout to have an anxiety attack and jus breakdown. I also feel like im gonna be sick and stuff and my heart is beating fast. Is there something wrong with me do i need some type of help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 14th, 2009
Supporter
Honey it sounds like anxiety attack..You have been with someone for 6 years and now you are separated..That is a part of you gone now..Whether separation was wanted or not or through death you are a partner with someone and then poof it's over..You are use to doing certain things and it was together..Now, you must do it alone and that can be hard but it must be done to move forward..

work out, dance, make yourself tired, take a nice warm bubble bath, put on some soothing music and get some rest..
|

User Profile
replied June 14th, 2009
thank you for the advice. Do you think I should seek a doctor for help?
|

User Profile
replied June 14th, 2009
Supporter
Only you can answer re doctor but if you feel that a doctor is what you need then by all means go..Unless you ahve other issues going on though it sounds like anxiety and stress..I am not a doctor just someone who is older and been through some things in life saying welcome to the forum and that there are many here who have had the same or similar experience..
|