Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > TMJ Forum

Do I have tmj back and fourth from docs to hospital...

I've been back and fourth from docs to hospital for the past 3 and a half years, but until recently my symptoms have been getting worse tight muscles in neck back and chest, swollen ears and nose clicking in my jaw, crunching sound when I swollow, tension headaches sometimes dizzy and sometimes feels like I'm being strangled. Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Users who thank Bosmike77 for this post: dalandem 

replied September 22nd, 2013
I have alot of the same things goinng on. Tightness all over my neck, head and face. My nose hurts and is red and swollen and really dry. My teeth hurt. My neck hurts. My entire head. And the strangled feeling. I have had several CT Scans, MRI on brain, neck and face. I had a some kind of scan done at the dentist that specializes in TMJ. They said I have severe arthritis and some cysts in the jaws on both sides. I've done medication and PT and I am still in pain. It has been 6 months.

How are you doing? Have you gotten any relief?
|

replied September 30th, 2013
Hi there!!

I was wondering how you were doing? I am very interested in your case. I have all the same symptoms as you do. I wanted to know how long you had this. And how things are going. Do you have any relief? It would really help me out.
|