on the 23rd of december i recieved unprotected oral sex from a girl i barely knew. she said she was clean and i was relieved for a while. all she did was give me oral sex. today i can see a small bump underneath on the side of my penis which is a bit big. did she give me herpes? im scared so much right now it was my first time having any kind of sex with a girl. do i have herpes or any other std?
Guys just so you know i fell in sick 3-4 days after that encounter i had a low fever too but i thought it was a cold and i still believe it was cause my nose and was stuffy and i had a sore throat. after that i was put on antibiotics cause i had a strep throat. i can feel the bump getting tingly and a bit itchy but not much. i also had a wet dream last night if that helps and it is just one very large bump which has never appeared before im gonna try and go to a sexual health centre today or should i just rest for now im very tired?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....