On wednesday March 25th, 2009 i noticed one white head on the outter lip of my vagina it did not hurt or anything it just stayed there. on friday 27th february, 2009 i visited my boyfriend for the weekend and we had sex that night saturday morning again saturday day, saturday night early sunday morning sunday morning sunday afternoon and sunday night upon waking up monday morning i noticed some white bumps toward the opening of my vagina they were not clustered or anything and were not very smal we had sex again monday morning monday night we did not have sex. when i showered tuesday morning i noticed my vagina was really red and sore and when he touched me there it was sore. later i checked i had more white bumps i feel no pain only when i touch it or urine touches it otherwise its comfortable. i went to the doctor who said i had herpes and took a swab i am waiting on the results i really want a second opinion can u help drom my description please. right now all the bumps have turned into one open sort of sore i hae no itching or paint only when i touch or urine touches the opening.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 7th, 2009
Experienced User
There definitely is a chance you have herpes if you have been having unprotected sex. You can definitely be red and sore from the amount that you have been having sex. Keep that in mind. These are also symptoms of herpes: Fever, Muscle aches ,Headaches (may be severe),Vaginal discharge or painful urination ,Swollen and tender lymph glands in the groin (these glands swell as the body tries to fight the infection)
You can definitely be red and sore from the amount that you have been having sex. Keep that in mind.
|

replied March 7th, 2009
Wow, Thats amazing I think that if its not herpes that you have some sort of vaginal infection. I have question and please anser this using some logical thinking. If you already seen some white bumps on your vagina why would you go back and continue to have sex before you were checked for anything??
|
Users who thank KIYAHBEAR63 for this post: starship33 

replied March 7th, 2009
thanks for your response i haven't had any other symptoms no unusual discharge or anything
|

replied March 7th, 2009
No problem.
So what everything has started to clear up?
|

replied March 9th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
herpes are usually very painful and its darn near impossible to comfortably do anything...let alone continue to have sex

this may just be a vaginal infection or another type of STD.

I would highly advise you to not have any more sex until you find out what it is. If it is herpes you can give it to your partner and he can give it back to you, not fun

good luck, i hope everythind works out
|

replied July 9th, 2009
dont know
well i have it to so i really dont know but to go to the doctor.
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2009
Supporter
so may i ask what happen with your test results?
abclondon,
|
Must Read
Learn the basics about sexual health issues, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a sexual health disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for sexual health disorders....