Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Do i have Gynaecomastia? If so, how bad?

Do i have Gynaecomastia?
Yes
No
Not sure
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
Hello all.
I am 19. Ever since i was a kid i have always had these 'moobs', i suffered years of abuse, bullying and hate. I have always been over weight but in the last year or so i have gone from a 42" waist to a 38" (possibly 36"). I believe i am rather well built apart from my chest area. I am extremely self consious and the worst part about it? No female love of course. I have struggled to find a relationship, i feel depressed and to be honest, very annoyed.

I've recentley started doing home exercises such as wide/close handed push ups, star jumps, weights etc.

My question is, do i have Gynaecomastia? and if so, how bad is it and what options do i have.

Images - http://imgur.com/all/

I really do hope someone can help. Im just sick and tired of living like this.

Thank you all for reading.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....