Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
So I got new glasses in January.

I then started using a tablet(iPad) in July.

However now my eyes are straining, going red when using electronics(phones, tablets, tv,etc), sometimes see double, and I see veins in my eye.

I changed my glasses after two years and I found out my power doubled. However my eyes never had these problems even during those two years.

Can my eye power triple in like 2 months?!

My eye power since my last check was -4.25.

I looked up dry eyes and my eyes look a lot like that.

Anyways, from all the things I've written above, do I have dry eyes?

If so, is there any way to treat it and how do people get dry eyes?

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 30th, 2017
I also forgot to add that I started wetting a cloth and putting it on my eye, and it seemed to help.
|

User Profile
replied October 24th, 2017
Dry Eye Syndrome is a chronic lack of sufficient lubrication and moisture in the eye. Its consequences range from subtle but constant irritation to ocular inflammation of the anterior tissues of the eye.

Incomplete closure of the eyelids, eyelid disease and a deficiency of the tear producing glands are other causes. Tears are composed of three layers; the outer, oily, lipid layer, the middle, watery, lacrimal layer and the inner mucous or mucin layer. Each layer is produced by a different set of ocular glands, so a problem with any of these sources can result in a dry eye.
|
Quick Reply