Since late 2011 I have had really bad head aches on the left side of my head and I have been talking funny, by funny I mean I speak in an British accent when I read words aloud and when I talk with people I cant think of a lot to say. But when I do I don't pronounce the words that I intend to say properly (I know what the words and how they are pronounced), this is weird because because I have spoken and read English fluently for as long as I can remember. So if anyone knows what is and how to fix/cure it please let me know, because it frustrating when people don't understand me!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper javeed9x
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2013
Hello,
Potential causes of your symptoms are multiple. You need two things for the start: visiting neurologist and Brain MRI.
By Andre Strizhak

Providing Top Neurology Services in the New York area. Excellence in treating headaches, dizziness, and head pain.
|

replied July 1st, 2013
Yes, the above person's advice was great. Please please please see a doctor soon! I'm not sure if your symptoms could point to a speech disorder or anything else in particular, but it's very possible it could be one or something different and totally unexpected. Keeping you in my thoughts. Good luck.
|

replied January 11th, 2014
Mainly head ache causes through nerve weakness, so to overcome that yoga will be good exercise.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Neurological Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.