Medical Questions > Cancer > Brain Cancer Forum

Do I have a brain tumor? scared beyond imagination

Starting almost 2 weeks ago I have been having these weird headaches in the back of my head almost daily, sometimes severe and sometimes mild. Last night I noticed this small lump marble sized thing in the back of my head and I got scared beyond imagination, my headaches seem to come from there. I basically think I have a brain tumor and my parents do not have health insurance for me and I want to know if I should be worried, cause I am, and it his disrupting my daily things. I am a 15 year old male.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 13th, 2012
I have the exact same thing that you have. I have had a marble size bump on the left back part of my head since I was young and was seen by a doctor and he had a name for it but I can't remember what it was called. I have been having headache episodes since I was 23 and I'm 25 now. I have had a headache now for two weeks straight. The doctors will not take me serious and since I passed the basic neurological exams they give you at the office, they refuse to do anything else. I doubt you have a tumor, but as soon as your parents can get you on insurance, you need to nag and nag at them to take you seriously. Hope you get stuff figured out. Good luck man.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Brain basics here - what is a tumor and how do doctors understand brain cancer? ...
What puts you at risk of developing brain cancer? Review the most common risk factors for brain cancer so that you can be informed....
Brain cancer symptoms are wide ranging and various. Look out for these common symptoms of brain cancer and learn when you should seek medical help....