Hi all, i am 18 years of age, i smoke, and basically i have been feeling dizzy for the past 2-3 months, so bad that i have been in bed all day long, when i stand up i get very weak and nauseous, i have not left the house in weeks as i get very panicky at even the thoughts of it. I have been having a pain at the bottom of my stomach (under bellybutton) and to the left and right lower side. I am hardly eating as it is very hard to do when your feeling sick, now i have not vomited one, but the feeling that i am is there most of the time. I am not pregnant, (i made sure!) giggle It is taking over my whole life, i can barely get into a car, and i know i need to go to the doctors but i have such a massive fear that i would faint or fall while being outside, which would explain why i have been indoors alot. I got bloods done about 3 weeks ago and they checked for iron/anemia/vitamin levels and they all came back perfect. But i have gotten alot worse since then, and it even making me cry because i am scared that i cant get out of this and this is the way it will be forever... It is really driving me crazy. I do hope some one can give me some advice as i really do need it Sad

And thank you for taking the time to read this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 26th, 2012
hi there Smile my name is ali and i have the exact same thing going on, i know its been a few years since you made this post but i was wondering if you ever figured out what was going on.

thanks
ali
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....