Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Dizzy, tight throat, doesn't seem to be anxiety

Really Starting to doubt if this is anxiety!!! I can be fine one minute then the next, boooommm! I feel dizzy, not with it, tight throat. Nothing can explain what has started it off. Starting to think its something serious. Please help I need advice. Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 8th, 2014
That's how I feel I say to myself if I'm going to get a heart attack why haven't I got it yet it's been months and months of feeling like I am going to die. I live in fear and I keep thinking my doctor is sick of seeing me. Anxiety is horrible I don't wish this on anyone but maybe we should keep asking the dr to do deeper tests!! I hope you feel better and it's nothing serious Sad
|

replied April 8th, 2014
I feel the same as you. I haven't been to the doctors for a while as I've not long finished seeing a therapist(which has helped a lot) I'm scared to go now in case he tells me something different. Hope you feel better soon and you are right, I wouldn't wish these feeling on my worst. Enemy
. Flobabe
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...