Hey there! I've had very tense muscles in my neck and shoulders for about six months. Thanks to this I have tingling and numb fingers and headaches from time to time. Before i got ''diagnosed'' with tense muscles I felt very dizzy a few days but then the dizziness disappeared. I've been to a massage therapist once but it didn't really help me...

The tension is at it's worst at the base of my skull and in my shoulders. I've also been to an osteopath, that has helped me a little bit. Now the dizziness is back and I feel like I can't even leave my home! I feel like I'm on a rocking boat and my head is constantly spinning no matter if I'm standing, sitting or lying down. I also have pressure behind my eyes and can't see properly.

I also have anxiety, not sure if the tense muscles cause my anxiety or vice versa. A few days ago I had my first panic attack. I was determined to get out of my apartment even though I was dizzy (I had an appointment with my osteopath) which was not a good idea. I was so sure I was going to faint or puke and had a total breakdown (crying, shaking hands, heavy breathing, feels like my esophagus is on fire)... I'm running out of hope... Maybe I should try acupuncture? Therapy for my anxiety?

Please help, I'm desperate! nurse thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 10th, 2016
Leave A Reply
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Anxiety
Quick Reply
Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....