hello, I'm 14 years old now and I'm active and was on the wrestlimg team at my school ( seasons over )I weigh 155 LBS and I eat and drink good portions and sleep 9 hours, I'm dizzy though... is that a real bad thing? I've been dizzy for 2 weeks now, started after my birthday ( feb1) and I really dont know what to do. I was thrown on my head but I was fine then, but I dont know whats going on, please help. thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 13th, 2009
Supporter
Dizziness can be caused by a sudden drop in blood pressure or being dehydrated. In your case, it seems that you can pinpoint a time when you started to feel dizzy. This will be helpful as you look for a diagnosis.

Dizziness usually gets better by itself or is easily treated. However, it can be a symptom of other disorders. Did you start any medications recently? Medicines may cause dizziness. Have you have problems with your ears? Ear problems can also make you feel dizzy. Motion sickness can also make you dizzy. There are many other causes.

I suggest that you see your doctor to find the cause for this symptom. Be prepared to describe your dizzines and when it began. The more information you can provide, the better informed your doctor will be.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....