Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Distorted vision and lack of energy

Low blood pressure, tingling in the hands and feet, cold sweats, burning, fatigue, loss of vision, sensitive to light, migraines,lack of energy, feels like someone is holding me back when I walk. these are all symptoms and things I have. Blood work fine, Sugar Levels fine, Cat scan fine. Doctor wants to do more blood work?? Any thoughts as to what I might have? I have had this on and off for 6 months. Was tested for Lyms disease but came back negative. went on meds for it anyway and felt better but symptoms came back when finished. the tingling is the thing thats worrying me most as well as lack of energy and weird distorted/sensitive vision. I mean i can still see but when i look into the sky it looks as tho I'm seeing the ants on the tv screen. basically I just want to feel normal. i exercise when i can but that turns into a migraine and i almost pass out.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 10th, 2010
also, last friday night I experienced my hands and forehead lightly sweat then i couldnt move, was really light and felt like collapsing.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....