can you get diseases by receiving blowjobs
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 27th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Yes, some diseases can be transferred by blowjobs. Put a condom on him or stay with hand jobs.!
|

replied June 2nd, 2010
hi im a 38 year old gay male. i have a friend that is bi. he lets me give him a blow job and he shoots his load of sperm into my mouth and i like to swallow it all. can i get aids or some kind of illness from it or should i stop doing it what should i do
|

replied June 2nd, 2010
john1971 wrote:
hi im a 38 year old gay male. i have a friend that is bi. he lets me give him a blow job and he shoots his load of sperm into my mouth and i like to swallow it all. can i get aids or some kind of illness from it or should i stop doing it what should i do
|
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....