Question I had some food stuck in my throat which appeared to go down the wrong way and nearly choked. Two to three weeks have passed and I can still feel as if there is something sticking in my throat. The question I would like to ask is:

Can food stick in the other hole in my throat that you breath going down to your lungs? This appears to be the case and I cannot get rid of it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 5th, 2009
Supporter
It sounds like you need to see a ENT so that they can scope your throat to see what is going on..It's possible it is very irritated or there could be a sharpe piece lodged..If there is a piece of food cuaght you will want it out before it causes additioal problems..
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....