Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

Discoloration on bottom of feet

Not sure if I have some sort of foot fungus, but I am treating it as such..My feet have a burning sensation at times, and while laying in bed heels tend to feel some sort of discomfort, like a burn or pressure. They are tender while walking at times also.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper passionizmeonly
|

replied September 22nd, 2011
Discolored soles of feet...
i have the same issue, did you ever get a response or suggestions as to what it is or caused by?
|

replied June 26th, 2018
Experienced User
I’m working in ICU and work 12hr shifts and started having plantar fasciitis and orthofeet shoes have solved my problem. I wish they were a little more stylish, but at this point I choose style over function. I see that they have a new color and I will most definitely purchase these again when they need to be replaced.
|
Tags: feet, fungus
Quick Reply
Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....