Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

dihareah- pooing what looks like yellow spider webs.

Help I feel like crying but I cant, I cant make any rational sense of what I want to do and what makes me happy. All I can feel is this terrible stomach pain; it feels like gnawing in my stomach. i've been through a very stressful bout and I knew in the back of my mind I was going to screw myself over but I did it anyways. I don't understand why its like I put myself in bad situations just to come over them and see if I can handle them. I feel like I cant recover from my situation. Lets just say im stuck for a lot of money. I cant seem to find the fight in me to attack my problems, because it seems like if I have no problems I just get lazy and depressed anyways!

As you can see I have mental health issues.
But my stomach is bothering me a lot more as well.
I have constant dihareah and I am pooing out what looks like yellow spider webs. My whole day now consists of barely awaking in the morning with a depressed feeling and pain in my stomach. I sit on the toilet and have 2-3 cigarettes just to fully empty my stomach, than I go back to bed feeling like im dead or is dieing. Awake 2 hours later and poo out more liquidy yellow stuff. And it keeps going, I only have a little bit of relief at night because I know I can go to sleep soon. But im depressed because the next day its the same thing all over again!! Throughout the day I feel like my stomach is bloated. I don't feel like eating, I feel severely depressed and it comes in waves of horribly depressed to minor to maybe theres hope and its a constant loop!! Im always trying to distract myself to get some relief but the pain is constant. I feel like im suffering really badly and theres non stop stress in my life. My mind just doesn't seem to want to feel happy strong and confident anymore =(.

I have done tests such as ultra sound, checked for ulcers, and did a barium scan. The only thing the doctor said was I have a small blood clot on my liver. Which he appeared to shrug off and say I have one too. So I said this guys crazy and went to another doctor in which he said I have a bacterial infection in my lower intestine and he gave me metronidazole. I went on it for 3 days and than stopped because my head felt like it was going to explode. But than last night I couldn't sleep for hours because my lower right side of my stomach, under my right rib cage and above my right hip, felt as if there was a deep pain. Like a balloon feeling with suttle sharp pains shooting. It felt like a lot of trapped gas and I finally released it after squeezing and pushing all over my stomach. I passed the gas and felt extremely tired again and out of it so I went to bed. Woke up the next day and its the same story. Plz someone give me some insight I feel like my life is over and is not worth fighting to get better. I know that sounds suicidal I don't believe I am but it just feels like an easy release of my pain at this moment. Anyone else have a similar story

These are my symptoms:

-Extreme anxiety
-Panic attacks
-Stomach pain
-Oily yellow discharge that looks like spider webs very silky,
wet and stringy looking. (disguisting I know. I have done parasite tests came back negative)
-Extreme fatigue
-Loss of sex drive
-Loss of interest in daily activities
-Loss feeling of self worth and achievement
-Detached, unreal feeling.
-Feel like sleeping 24/7. Kind of hoping to not wake up.
-Extreme gas. Constant burping even though I haven't eaten or drank anything.
-Painful bowel movement that seems to never empty
-I feel like im dying
-Sometimes feel like puking but never have.

These symptoms have been going on for about 6 months now. I know that's a lot to take in but I really need some help I feel like I cant do ANYTHING right now =(.
Im a good person and I try to make others happy but its hard and saddening when I cant do that for myself at the moment. help plz
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 9th, 2014
This is legit SPOT ON for my symptoms as well. I've done quite a few tests going in and out of the hospital and yet they always say i'm fine. Please get back to me on this post if they found a solution that worked for you, cause at this point i'm ready to just jump off a building.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....