User Profile
I have been diagnosed with LPRD and GERDS. Everything I eat gurgles in my throat or gives me the lump in throat sensation like an hour or two after I eat. I am on dexilant 60mg once daily and feel I am getting no relief. When i bend over my stomach gurgles up into my throat. Most of my symptoms happen when I am sitting up and there is no heartburn ever. I am always clearing my throat and don't know what to do, it seems the medicine is not working. I had an endoscopy done about 5 months ago with no major problems except i did have a schatzki ring that stretched. I eat a bland diet ( someways I only eat crackers and water and I still have this problem, I also have a small hiatil hernia that I was told was not a "big deal". Any help would be appreciated.

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: Heartburn, Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....