How can you possibly be able to eat anything you want and actually keep yourself in shape? As crazy as that sound such thing happen to be true! It’s possible to consume anything you want and actually maintain your good shape while doing so. This is primarily the one thing that fascinated me and attracted me to the Diet Solution Program. I personally in no way enjoyed denying my body food for the sake of losing weight.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2011
And I agree. I eat anything but I have learnt how to eat moderate quantities and also choosing the right healthy foods as Isabel talks about.
As a former "fatbelly" diabetic I chose to balance my life with proper nutrition and exercise.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....