Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diet Pills Forum

diet pills over the counter

I know that diet pills are not the best way to go so i am working out and thinking of useing a diet pill as well. i need to loss 25 pounds that i put on in about a year. i was told that canada sells adapex or fasten type diet pills over the counter. is there any truth to this??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2009
I had been using diet pills for 5 months, trying to lose some tummy flab but it was just a waste. These didn't work and they had bad side effects. I consulted a fitness expert and he recommended Bistro MD Diet meals. It is readily made diet food prepared by chefs and delivered directly to my doorsteps. It is working really well. I lost about 7 pounds in just 2 months and I'm so happy I did it - Losing weight the natural way.
|

replied September 15th, 2015
How expensive is home delivery of prepared foods? Sure, it's better than being fat, but if you can't afford it then it might as well not exist for you.
|

replied September 15th, 2015
Pffft! I used diet pilla several years ago, to lose 35 lbs. Not only did I lose the weight, but I kept it off for about 10 years. Only after being attacked and winding up with an injury which often makes moving painful and can result in winding up in the emergency room did I wind up gaining the weight back. So now I have an injury which makes exercise an iffy proposition, but the added weight also making the familial arthritis even more painful. And the diet pills I used so successfully many years ago aren't being prescribed. I feel like I'm being punished anew for being assaulted.
|