Lifestyle and work habits determine how many calories we need each day. Someone whose job involves heavy physical labor will naturally burn more calories in a day than someone who sits at a dek most of the day (a sedentary job). For people who do not have jobs that require intense physical activity, exercise or increased physical activity can increase the number of calories burned.Most people don't realize what they consume each day. So many overweight people eat thousands of extra calories and fat without realizing it. It’s tough to know if you are gaining weight or losing weight each day unless you are keeping an eye on what you’re consuming.Weight loss is the process of reducing excess fats and body mass. It is the remedy of those individuals who are suffering from the state of obesity or being overweight.Our goal is to provide a database of useful diet and weight loss articles for you. No matter what your dieting style may be, we hope that these articles inform and inspire you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 2nd, 2012
I think weight loss articles are intended to give you ideas about foods that need to take during dieting . By this way people can lose their weight quickly and without any hassle . What do you think over it ? .
|

replied July 10th, 2012
First of all you need to take regular exercise and make your healthy diets plan. Eat more veggs and less calories foods don't eat oily foods. Drink much water in the day.If possible skip the dinner or have a light one before 7pm. Walk briskly at least 40 minutes a day or work out in a gym or go for treadmill.
|

replied May 31st, 2013
I have followed a very tight schedule for weight loss and remain on salad and juice for almost two months but than also there is no major improvements and than i started taking all kinds of food again.
|

User Profile
replied June 4th, 2013
Hello Nick,

You did a mistake of again starting all kind of foods.

The weight loss procedure takes time to reflect its result. With the diet schedule you also need to do some workouts. At least try the schedule for 6 months then you will definitely see the results. Its my personal experience Smile
|

User Profile
replied February 13th, 2014
weight lose result take time. if the result wont shown, it doesnt mean that you start all type of food. its better to stick on a healthy diet plan along with the workout also. or you can take the supplements for weight loss. like protein supplements help you in losing weight.

i think you should stop eating all kind of food. make a healthy diet plan and start workout or start taking fat burner supplements.
|

User Profile
replied June 12th, 2013
If you really want to weight loss then eat vegetables,
drink accessive water, don't skip meals & most important thing stay busy you don't want to eat just because you're bored.
|

replied July 20th, 2013
how many times a week should i exercise to lose weight
how many times a week should i exercise to lose weight
|

User Profile
replied August 16th, 2013
Simonjohn wrote:
First of all you need to take regular exercise and make your healthy diets plan. Eat more veggs and less calories foods don't eat oily foods. Drink much water in the day.If possible skip the dinner or have a light one before 7pm. Walk briskly at least 40 minutes a day or work out in a gym or go for treadmill.

Have a light meal, yes, but you should never skip any meals!!!
|

replied September 10th, 2013
Diet plan is to be made for quick weight lose and regular exercise or start doing workouts which will really helps. It is the best way to get rid with weight problem.
|

replied October 10th, 2013
raspberry ketone
If you want to lose weight, you're not alone. Almost people are trying to lose weight at any given time.start exercise to lose the weight at short time and take healthy diet...
|

replied October 14th, 2013
I went from a size 14 to a 5. Weight wise I was around 190 lbs when I started and now I am 120 lbs... Its been a total lifestyle change...
|

User Profile
replied January 6th, 2014
Eat FIBER foods Smile easy but very effective. And dont forget water therapy to stay hydrated
|

User Profile
replied February 8th, 2014
yes the Fiber foods is the most healthy food for get a healthy fit body (y)
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.