Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

didnt notice there is cut in my finger

Hello Doctor,

On 7th Nov 2011 i have only fingered a sex worker but not verginal sex and i didnt notice there is cut in my finger. After few days i have noticed a swollen nodes, rashes in my faces and weight loss etc... On 27ht Nov i done a PCR DNA testing (i.e 23rd day) it was negatvie. Then i have done a Sandwich elisa test (Hiv 1 &2) on 90th Day, which is also negative.Could you please tell me still i need to take elisa test at 6 month period?

Still i feel a the node in my righ side which is make me more anxity in my hiv status. Please suggest can i take hiv test at 6 months completion and that would be accurate?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 2nd, 2012
Experienced User
hi there
According to the test you are negative, according to new guide line test after 90 days conclusive ,So no need for further tests,remind that there are a lot of infection that cause lymph node swelling rash weight loss....etc
so see your doctor and don't think about HIV any more.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....