I heard this the other day and was absolutely shocked! Supposedly Jon from Jon and Kate plus 8 cheated on his wife...do you think its true?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
no
|

replied May 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
i think alot of people think its a publicity stunt..doesn't kate have a book coming out soon? its strange how these things coincidentally happen when the person has a book/show coming up...but idk why you would want negative publicity such as this...he seems like such a great guy i didn't believe it at first but you never know what goes out when the cameras shut off(if they ever do haha)..
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Apparently they are calling it quits-- or close to it anyways...

I feel terrible for their kids, but Jon and Kate are complete idiots if they didn't think something like this would happen-- whether the rumors are true or not. Seems like a pretty typical price to pay for being on television, why would they have thought they are an exception?

And this publicity isn't for her next book. I'll bet Kate's going to write another book all about the cheating story. It will be her best seller. Razz
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2009
Community Volunteer
yes...I would,she is a nag!!!!!
|

replied May 14th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Maddie34 wrote:
Apparently they are calling it quits-- or close to it anyways...

I feel terrible for their kids, but Jon and Kate are complete idiots if they didn't think something like this would happen-- whether the rumors are true or not. Seems like a pretty typical price to pay for being on television, why would they have thought they are an exception?

And this publicity isn't for her next book. I'll bet Kate's going to write another book all about the cheating story. It will be her best seller. Razz

wow really? i didn't hear this! ...first the story was that jon cheated but now theres a new story out about her cheating..how DUMB could you be to cheat on your significant other when you KNOW you will get caught?! you have a tv series for petes sake there are always cameras watching you!!!

i agree homerx...I always rooted for jon for putting up with her, he always seemed relatively calm and put together and she just...didn't...though with 8 kids that had to of put alot of strain on their marriage...i'm dissappointed though! how is this going to effect the poor kids :/
|

User Profile
replied June 10th, 2009
Supporter
i never watched that show until i seen all the hype about it. i always thought the media blew it out of proportion and they are using it to their advantage. they make money that way, magazines want their pictures, everyone want to interview them, and more people are aware of their show. so i know their ratings went up.
just like that flavor flav show at the end he brings in an ex. then i watched one of thoes bacholors shows, he did the same thing that flavor flav did, he brought in his ex girlfriend, this causes drama, there's not coinencidence.
|
Quick Reply