hello everyone..
I'm feeling pain in my diaphraghm.I'm nt able to say exactly where pain is.
Its just coming out of bod like.From bottom of diaphraghm to top nd then to ribs and then feeling like coming out of mouth.
once in 10 mins i'm getting that pain.Pain is little bit worrying like.
Can someone suggest a solution and which specialist should i see?
Pain is startin from bottom of diaphragm and then towards ribs.
I did a little bit of stretching and its a bit okie now.But when i breathe strongl i feel the pain somewhere in ribs nd diaphragm.Not able to exactly to figure it out.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 30th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Do you have any cough, congestion or any other symptoms like that? Did you do anything to bring this on, such as fall down, pick up something heavy, etc? Does it hurt when you press on the right side below your ribs? Does it hurt worse after you eat, especially a fatty meal?

Usually, you should start with your primary care doctor for a new condition or illness. They usually can send you to the right place if you need a specialist. I would write down all your symptoms, when they started, how bad they are, what (if anything) makes them better or worse, etc. Also, write down your questions for the doctor and take all of this with you to your appointment.
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: mouth
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....