User Profile
Hi, I can an ovarian cyst in my left ovary which is almost 34mm the doctor said it will disappear on its own but it did not nor they gave me any medicine.But now its been almost been 5 months and the cyst is still there the same size along with it I can small follicles in both ovaries. They gave me daine 35 now. Do you think it will cure the cyst and the follicles and what type of cyst is it. My age is 22 and I have also been diagnosed with TB which is nearly cured I have been on my medicine for 6 months now. Till will really help if you consider my question.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2018
Ovulation and Ovaries Answer A63261
Hello.
Welcome to this forum.
A cyst can be anything ranging from some benign form to grave one. Size, content of the cyst and USG finding along with the hormonal tests are there to determine the type. If you have no associated symptoms.... Do not worry. Just go through some routine checkup as 34 my cyst is never an issue. But if you have symptoms, you need a CT scan and hormonal tests accordingly to know the nature of the cyst.
Hope I can address your query. Please visit your doctor if there is any further confusion as without a clinical examination it is not possible to opine through an online medical forum.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Ovulation and Ovaries , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.