I'm a 56 year old, formerly healthy Male. Last fall I had a bout with a "high blood pressure" transient. I spent two months, one on Beta Blockers, and one on an ACE inhibitor. I lost my ability to exercise, as I found that 15 minutes of hard areobic, pushed my heart rate to 90 to 100 for 2 to 3 hours afterward. (Began soley walking, 1 to 2 miles a day). Got insomnia for 3 months. Generally felt MISERABLE every day. Gone through the gamaut.. treatmill with echocardiogram (perfect, athlete's heart!), I have a non-toxic, biopsied goiter. About 5 cm by 5 cm, left side of thyroid. Endocrine Doc did 71 parameters, blood, urine, all perfect. Elevated epinephrine, ordered CAT scan, (potential adreanal tumor) and everything on CAT (from testicles to thyroid) was A-OK.

Hot Tubs seem to help me. Electric Blanket seemed to cure insomnia. But still have bouts of days "feeling ill". Not under a tremendous amount of life stress.

I want to be WELL AGAIN!

Recently started JUICING. May be helping. One other clue is that a big dose of an NSAID (Aspirin, Ibuprofin) tends to make me feel better for some hours about an hour after I take the dose.

What is that telling me?

Thanks!

Marcus
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 3rd, 2009
56 year old male..
Forgot to mention, BP completely under control with a "Homeopathic" pill, a "Blood Factor"...(which cannot be advertized directly as helping BP, thanks FDA from protecting us from the things without SIDE EFFECTS!!!)

So BP is not a problem right now.

Marcus
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....