I was diagnosed with tonsillitis on sunday and prescribed Penillcilin.

On saturday i had a soar throat and couldn't swollow this was when i started to be sick. By sunday morning i was in alot more agony with my throat and was still being sick so i went to the out of hours doctors. This was when i was prescribed pencillin.

Tuesday i went back to see my doctors, she agreed it was tonsillitus and advised me i must carry on taking my antibiotics. I told her i keep being sick but she didn't seem concerned.

I was sick again this morning but my throat is better i still have a little cough but not half as bad as it was. I have no idea why i keep being sick, the doctor doesn't seem concerned.

I can't be pregnant because i've just come of my period and 2 pregnancy tests say negative.

Any clues about what it could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 15th, 2009
Did you check up the side effects of the antibiotics? I am currently on a pencillin-based antibiotic for tonsillitis and have read that my one can cause tiredness, nausea, upset stomach among other things... It may just be a side effect of the tablets, like I am having, just take note of the name of the tablets and if you get tonsillitis again just ask not to be put on the same tablets
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....