Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

diagnosed w/ depprision symptoms

I seem to always be tired no matter how much I sleep im still tired. Even when I take lunesta and sleep twelve hours Im still tired. Doctors say its because to much sleep so I tried to sleep less and then I felt more tired. I am always cold majority of the time. And am also always Hungry I will eat a desent size meal and an Hour later be hungry and that happens all day long. I am also vey moody. I have gone to a doctor and been diagnosed w/ depression but the medicines I have tried made me feel weird I have also been diagnosed w/ an anger management problem but have not gone back to be put on medicine. What do yall think the matter could be.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 31st, 2009
I think it's endocrine
Ok well i'm just a medical student but it sounds like you have an endocrine problem. How old are u? You should be tested for diabetes, hypo and hyperthyroidism and pituitary dysfunction. Your symptoms seem like a combination of stuff tho. How is ur weight are you losing or gaining weight? Do you also have to urinate a lot?
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2009
Always tired,hungry,thirsty &,moody.Been diagnosed w/deppris
Get your blood sugar tested. Glucose Tolerance Test...the 3 hour one.
|

replied March 31st, 2009
Im am 21 and wiegh 150 i am 5'8".
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....