Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Diabetes Forum

diabetic pelvic neuropathy or due to cervical spondilytis?

User Profile
I am a diabetic patient since 14 years I am using Glimipride before food and glyciphage 500 after breakfast and night my sugarlevel is ( F)124/156(pl)
The problem is i am having normal errection while standing
The moment i bend my head orsoon after lying down the errection is lost and pennis shrinks down.Is it due to diabetic pelvic neuropathy or due to cervical spondilytis? i am doing exersizes for neck and solders as well as do walking.Use of Megalis 20 gives little effect what is the cause and remedy ? pl advice

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 29th, 2014
hi there
there is nothing to worry
i would like to know if you can have erection and ejaculation at all?
if you can have erection and ejaculation then its not a neuropathy as neuropathy isn't something that will be present at one time and cured at other.
consult your gp for further help
also i would like to run some tests to check for any long term complication that you might be having.
urinalysis
renal function tests
lipid profile
eye examination

continue your medication as prescribed and keep your blood sugar level in check.
thanks for asking
regards
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
What is diabetes and what causes diabetes? Start here for basic facts about type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. ...
What causes diabetes? Who is at risk of developing diabetes? Find out what can lead to the development of diabetes here....
Do you know the signs of the onset of diabetes? Read here to find out more about diabetes symptoms and when you need to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Diabetes , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.