Medical Questions > Parenting > Teens Forum

Desire to wear diapers abnormal?

i want to wear diapers i dont know why... i look at pics and just wish i could be in a diaper... one time dad found pics and got mad at me... is there something wrong with diapers...? i mean... there just diapers...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 14th, 2010
anyone got answers please...
|

replied August 22nd, 2010
Experienced User
Lol, I think you're a troll. There seem to be a lot of trolls on this one forum.
|

replied August 24th, 2010
Maria V wrote:
Lol, I think you're a troll. There seem to be a lot of trolls on this one forum.

first off no im not a 10 foot tall 300 pounds green monster with a club. weirdo <<

this was, and is, a serious question :/ first time my dads ever yelled at me. i wanna know if he was right to yell at me...
|

replied August 28th, 2010
First off, wanting to wear diapers is far from being rare and is not a bad thing at all. It seems like you're the only one in the world who wants to wear diapers only because it isn't something people talk about in public. I share the same desire.

You are what is called a TB/DL. TB stands for Teen Baby, DL stands for Diaper Lover. A Teen Baby is a teen who wants or enjoys diapers and any number of other baby stuff, which could be pacifiers, baby bottles, high chairs, baby clothes, etcetera in any combination. A Diaper Lover is someone who enjoys the feeling they get from wearing a diaper. For them, it's less of a "baby" thing and more of a "sexual" thing. Someone could be a mix of both of these: they could want to be a "baby" at times and at other times might only want to wear a diaper for the feeling is gives them.

Now I hope I haven't confused you with all that. Now, there are a few things you need to do:
First, figure out what it is that you like about diapers. Do you like the way they warm you up, hug your waist? Do they make you feel relaxed because you know that if you have to go, you won't have to try as hard to keep from wetting yourself? Or do diapers remind you of how a baby doesn't have a ton of worries, and the idea of wearing them make you feel worry-free? You can research more on the internet, but don't for one second believe the sites that say that wearing diapers is a bad thing -- words that might be used include "disease," "mental problem," "perversion," and other things. Diapers won't kill you, but drugs and alcohol, which seem "normal," are a danger to the addict and anyone around them.

Second, talk to your dad. Before you do, think about what you might say, and be sure you can answer what questions he might ask. If he asks a question and you don't know the answer, admit it, don't make stuff up. When you talk to him, do it when he isn't stressed, and have both of you sit down and talk. If there's a TV turned on, turn it off. The hardest part will be going up to him and telling him you need to talk to him. Once you get started, though, it'll be a little easier.

You might say something like this:
"Dad, I know this may be hard to hear, but I'm a... (teen baby, diaper lover, say what you are, or say "I like diapers") Before you start asking questions, listen to me. You're asking yourself what you did wrong raising me, if this is a joke, and a lot of other things. You weren't a bad parent, and this isn't a joke. It's not just a phase that will go away after a while, either. I just like diapers..."
Some more things you will want to say would be:
Wearing diapers is much better than doing drugs or having getting a girl pregnant.
Nothing will make you "stop" wanting to wear diapers, and there's not even an honest reason to try to get rid of it anyway.
If he freaks out or rejects you for liking diapers, you will be more likely to lie to him about other things, to get diapers without him knowing, and less likely to talk to him about more serious things, such as if you start using drugs or other things. You will also go down a path that ends with you being mad at yourself and your desire, and could even bring you to suicide.
I'll stop there.

Hope I helped.
|

replied February 10th, 2013
what if your embarrest to tell anyone and cant buy them but want to sooo much
|

replied February 10th, 2013
cause i love daipers but im so ebarrest to wear them and tell about them i only talk about it with others with the same thing like online everyone i know would be like nasty u freak cause im in highschool im 16 its just weird cause i want to so much and when u said talk to your dad i know u ment his comment but what if your dads died when you were 2 and only your mom is with you please help me im so confused if you could help i would be so happy
|

User Profile
replied October 14th, 2013
I'm a teen baby and I understand the fear and the desire (also by the way nice troll[lolololololololol] joke) I really need at least a pacifier because I have ADHD turrets and OCD so pretty much I get stressed out really easy and AND any sort of stress relief is welcome but any way that's besides the point .... *sigh* I hope you get what you desire I have all but given up life in itself "teen baby" is correct that the stress can drive you to terrible things like drugs and alcohol and maybe even suicide I'm 14 and I'm already wondering if life's worth living so don't keep yourself from what you love ... it hurts to keep it in
|

replied February 16th, 2014
you know, we always think of ways to wear diapers other then the obivious. If you really want a diaper you don't have to ask, just start wetting your pants, your bed etc. guess what, someone else might decide you should have diapers
|
Quick Reply