Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

Desire for anal intercourse with boyfriend

User Profile
Hi,

I'm a 37 year old male and I've been fairly intimate with my 19 y/o chinese boyfriend who I've known at my sports club about 3 years ago but only became friends and more sexually involved with each other about 3 months ago. He's really nice, polite, funny, got a slim and sexy body and we get on really well. So far sexually we've kissed, 'made out' and fondled each other's spines and penises but we want too take things further and I really do have very strong sexual desires for Zheng.

I'm not sure about Zheng because he's chatted up girls and stuff in the past but I'm a virgin and not very sexually experienced. We've kind of discussed about who'll be doing what when we make love and Zheng said that he'd receive. Obviously I'll use a condom and lube it up with KY jelly but I don't want to hurt Zheng's bottom when I enter him. Is there a particular technique or position I should use the first time or is it just a case of being really gentle when I penetrate? It would be great if the first time is enjoyable for both of us but want to cause a minimal amount of soreness.

Any advice you can offer on this would be great.

Many thanks,

David
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 6th, 2009
Community Volunteer
If its the first time its going to hurt...slow and EZ is the only way and that depends on if he even wants that ...he may not be into it.
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2009
Er..Ok, thanks. I'll talk to Zheng first but If I do it with him I'll be gentle.
|